Montag, 16. August 2010

Die Email...

...kann ich die so abschicken?

Okaaay...I thought about myself today...and I want to change something.



First I have to go to this therapist. I'm sure he'll help me. Then I have to learn to control my emotions and show my feelings. And I shouldn't be so shy anymore. I want to be a person that you can like (you don't like me right?) and I want to be a person that I can like. So I have to work hard. But if we ever meet again, I want to prove that I'm not that person you think I am. I'm sure we'll meet again, because I really want to see you again one day. Can you forgive me and give me a second chance? Everybody makes mistakes...even you. And I would be so happy, if you give a second chance. I try to make it better now. And I try to get happy now. I hope you'll answer me...
 
Ich bin mir nicht ganz sicher...deswegen frag ich. Ich weiß nicht. Finde das hört sich doof an. Aber was meint ihr?

4 Kommentare: